We are fully Insured, comply with Letting Agent Code of Practice and member of the Council of Letting Agents (CLA)
This means we adhere to a higher standard and are also backed by money protection insurance, meaning should anything go wrong you are always covered.
We feel strongly that standards should be raised for Landlords and Tenants, as a member of these bodies we set the highest of standards.
We’re completely transparent in how we operate.
We have a simple fee structure with absolutely No Hidden Fees and nothing charged until a tenant moves into a property. We charge a monthly property management fee of 10% +VAT and a marketing fee of £250 +VAT for each new tenancy. We include professional photography in the marketing fee and we simply don’t believe in charging for extras like writing letters!
If you would like us to help with renovations and upgrades we charge a 10% +VAT Project Management Fee.
We are a modern and forward thinking agency – We sign documents online and arrange flexible viewings on evenings and weekends to accommodate potential Tenants.
We are always on hand to help Tenants and personally check them in to each property. We encourage them to pick up the phone for any help if needed.
Our excellent wide angle pictures ensure that your property will stand out from the crowd.
We always believe in dressing the property for viewings and pictures to ensure there is strong interest and the property is let quickly for the best rate.
We were sick of Agents that didn’t return calls or emails and decided to start an agency that didn’t do that.
We believe it’s important to have a regular Property Manager that knows you, your Property and your Tenants inside out that you can call any time.
Gallus Lettings have a wide array of knowledge, as Landlords ourselves we can advise on a range of issues to keep your property in top condition. We have a pro-active approach to ensuring Tenants and Landlords have the knowledge to maintain their property.
- We conduct a free rental valuation prior to listing
- Staging and Professional Photography
- We market your property to Tenants using all major platforms including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Assist with legal obligations (gas, electric, legionella certificates)
- Unlimited viewings
- No up front fees
- Tenant screening
- Designated Property Manager
- Rent Reviews
- No Hidden Fees
- Regular Inspections and Maintenance Recommendations
- Management of Maintenance Issues
- Rent Collection and Prompt Payment
- Notification of council tax & utilities
- Deposit handling
- Tenancy preparation and signing
- Video Inventory
- Tenant credit checking & referencing
- Personal check-in to show Tenants around the Property to explain heating systems and communal areas
- Serve Relevant Notices
- Notify Council Tax and Utilities
- Return Deposit and Make Deduction Claims as Required
- Check-out Inspection Report
- Recommend any Upgrades or Repairs
- Re-marketing and New Rent Appraisal
Gallus Lettings was born when we ourselves received a poor service from other Property Managers, we are determined to change that and improve the image for both Landlords and Tenants.
We lead the way in terms of what a great Letting Agent is and our reviews are testament to that.
We do everything we can to make the renting process as clear and as straightforward as possible, communicating openly and honestly.
We help Glasgow Landlords understand their rights and responsibilities and take good care of their Properties and Tenants. We’re here to make our landlords’ lives better and we’re determined to do the right thing, we treat Tenants as if they are one of our own.